Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Covers Mix



Cover songs I would have liked to have included but could not source:

Blondie - Out In The Streets
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers - 96 Tears
The New York Dolls - Give Him a Great Big Kiss
Rezillos - Top of the Pops
Discount - Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards
REM - Where's Captain Kirk
Leftover Crack - Money Changes Everything
Operation Cliff Clavin - Jet Plane
Ghost Mice - There is a Light That Never Goes Out
Avengers - Paint It Black
Chris & Steph - My Favorite Housing Project
Patti Smith - My Generation
The Cherries - You Don't Own Me
Shangri Las - I'm Blue
David Byrne - Don't Fence Me In
Ramblin' Jack Elliot - Lovesick Blues
Freakwater - My One Desire
Ben Lee - Skulls
Etta James - Spoonful
The Weakerthans - Ringing Of Revolution

No comments: